Thursday, August 19, 2010

day 6- 20 of your favorite things

oh snap. this is a hard one.

1- my wife
2- my baby
3- my family
4- my bed
5- a good, hot, strong shower
6- snuggling
7- reading
8- sitting on the beach when it's nice and hot, but there is a breeze that is just cool enough
9- sitting in front of a fire
10- christmas
11- my home
12- working in the yard
13- talking with my sister
14- designing- that goes for various things. artwork, my home, framing, installations...
15- playing/watching a good rugby game
16- hiking
17- camping
18- my wedding
19- smelling herbs- lavender, thyme, mint, sage. i love them all. most especially when the smell is from my garden.
20- a good homemade dinner

ok that wasn't so difficult :) i'm coping out on writing more for tonight. i want to chill with my wifey. hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that you love talking to me. I love talking to you. love love love!!

    ReplyDelete