Saturday, March 7, 2009

today's the day!

the stars have aligned! no, actually the fertile signs have aligned. my temperature dipped this morning, my opk was positive, i have good fertile mucus, i have crazy ferns in my ovulens. psychologically i'm ready. my right lymph node is swollen (remember how i kept picturing my right side was developing the egg, i was right!). we have the sperm and we know how to use it:)

oh my gosh i'm so excited. i'm not regularly a morning person, but i was all set to get up today. anna is out getting a smaller syringe because the ones my NP gave me are too big (12 cc). we just need a tiny one because the sperm might be at most 2 cc. i am going to take pictures of the tank and such. i'll try to post more later. my mom is coming into town though so we'll probably be busy.

wish us luck!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, exciting! I think ours were 5 cc ones, but they worked fine.
    Happy Baby-Making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! March 7th is my birthday! I am having so much fun reading this blog, it's been my before bed reading for almost a week now. I get so nervous for you two ladies and have to remind myself, duh Arden is here, of course you ladies made a life. This is an amazing blog. Anyway I'm putting the blog down for tonight. Can't wait to see if Arden was conceived on my Bday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete