Thursday, January 15, 2009

could be, perhaps, maybe....?

this morning i decided to try a different technique with the ovulens. i had read on a forum that someone else was having trouble getting ferns. what ended up working was putting the saliva on the edge of the lens and tipping the ovulens so the saliva spread out.

i did this and waited patiently for it to dry completely. when i looked in, it was different than other times. it wasn't exactly ferning but it wasn't blobby either. it looked like a very frosty window. i tried magnifying it as much as possible and i thing it might be a bunch of very tiny ferns. anna agrees. yippee! i'll try the same thing tomorrow and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it might work for you after all. I felt badly since I recommended it. I know we had to magnify it as much as possible too. Here's my new blog since the raw food one doesn't really apply anymore.