Saturday, January 24, 2009

olive has been bad

the little shit. reminder for those that don't know me in real life, olive is our 1 1/2 year old puppy.

first bad thing, she gave our cat, malo, an aural hematoma, ie- she injured his left ear and it got infected. it swelled up. they had to put a hole in his ear and drain it. the poor baby has stitches and has to take medicine twice a day. guess how much it cost.... $430 dollars! well $150 was for dental stuff (cleaning etc.), which should be done while under anesthetic.

second bad thing, she chewed up my basal thermometer this morning. it still works but makes the saddest sounding beep when i turn it on. the tip i put in my mouth is crooked and the other end has teeth marks. grrr.... i'll need a new one. thank god it's cheap.

there better not be a bad thing number 3! bad girl! hmph

2 comments:

  1. I know it's really not funny and I shouldn't laugh, but the thermometer bit did crack me up. Don't you find those extra annoying when you're half asleep and using it and the beep really scares you? I'd sort of be glad if someone ate mine. Lol.

    But poor kitty. That's not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...bad little puppy! Maybe she has gotten it out of her system

    ReplyDelete